Category: Wildwood City

Public Works

Find information on Public Works Department projects, inspections, and permits. Original Source

Finance & Budget

View details on the city’s finance and budget. Original Source

New Business Guide

Ready to open a new business in Wildwood? Check out the New Business Guide for all you need to know about the Town Center, available commercial properties, permitting, licensing, and more. Original Source

Demographics

See what kinds of people make up the population of Wildwood. Original Source

Old Pond School

One-room schoolhouse constructed in 1914 and acquired and restored by the City in 2001. This property is located at 17123 Manchester Road. Original Source

Annie Rickard House

A private residence constructed in 1941 on Manchester Road. Original Source

Stovall's Grove

Built in 1935, Stovall’s Grove has been a dance hall and tavern for many years. The property is located at 18720 Stovall Lane. Original Source

Hencken Place (WHS)

Originally a house constructed in 1852, with several outbuildings. The property became a toy factory and store and today is the home of the Wildwood Historical Society. The property is located at 18750 Highway 100. Original Source

Glencoe School – Post Office

Built around 1871, this building was the Glencoe School. The building then became the Glencoe Post Office, which operated there until 1991. Since that time, the property has been a private residence. It is located on Old State Road. Original Source

Kern Service Station

This location originally housed a blacksmith and wagon shop established around 1893. The current building was constructed in 1925 and is located at 17301 Manchester Road. It became a service station in 1930, when Manchester Road was the original Route 66. Original Source

Andrew J. Kern House

Built in 1898, and located at 2541 Pond Road, this former home is now the location of Higher Focus Photography. Original Source

Second John E. Schnarr House

Historic building on Historic Route 66, located at 16941 Manchester Road, was built in 1929. Original Source